Monday 21 March 2011

AbiLu Creations


Allow me to introduce you to my new jewellery crush and boss AbiLu Creations. Abi's designs are so up my street, I can't even tell you. Cute, quirky, and quintessentially British.

New to the jewellery making business, Abi has had more than a warn welcome, with Diana Vickers and Paloma Faith already big fans of her stuff: Diana requested a custom made hair piece for her UK tour and Paloma, always a fan of putting random objects on her head wore a a peacock feather fascinator, made especially for her by AbiLu.

All Abi's pieces are handmade and if you want something you can request a custom made piece. Here are some of my favourite pieces picked out by me and my house mates.

Some of these charming necklaces to feed your inner Brit eccentric?





Abi's stuff can appeal to the rock chicks amongst us with a quirky plectrum pendants or an ode to rock&roll




Aside from the rocky vintage feel that so many people have already fallen for, Abi's jewellery has a soft side with pretty girlie pieces







Charming charm braclets





How about a 'summer loving' charm necklace for all you festival go-ers this year ...



In fact, speaking of festivals AbiLu will be selling her vintage inspired pieces at several festivals this summer: full list coming soon.

If you can't wait till summer, please feel free to take a look at Abi's website and order online now!

http://www.abilucreations.com/index.htm

And finally, here's a birdcage to wet your accessories appetite just a little more - it's random and I love it. It would have offended my inner - fashionista not to feature this little beaut



AbiLu Creations is also available at Camden Lock Market and selected Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment