Sunday 12 September 2010

my brand spanking shiny new blog

In all honesty this blog is way, way overdue. And although writing my first post in the early hours of the morning, slightly delerious with tiredness - having been at my house mates 21st birthday party last night -may not be the most productive idea, I fear that if I don't just get on and write SOMETHING, then my blog may never actually get off the ground.

I've had lots of ideas buzzing around my head for a while now and I'm so excited to actually start expressing them! My blog will be primarily about fashion but also about all other aspects of my life.

It will go a little something like this:
fashion, fashion, fashion,
men, mates, music,
partying, periods, politics
angry rants, granny pants,
midnight snacks, sale racks
debt, money trouble and being skint
then probably a little bit more about men (come on there's always something to moan about)

I hope my blog will be serious, silly and stylish, but most of all entertaining.

Facebook, eat your heart out - I've got a new addiction ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment