Wednesday 10 November 2010

7 boys and a beat.


I decided to take a little time out of my day to rave about the lyrical lushness that is Game Over - Tinchy Stryder featuring Giggs, Professor Green, Tinie Tempah, Devlin, Example, and Chipmunk. When they performed at this years MOBOs (minus Example and Chippy) I literally squealed with excitement each time a new artist jumped on stage. Popular and profitable collaborations are so much better then beef right? Maybe the Americans could learn a thing or two from us. ;)

The simplicity of this song gives it a rawness thats been lacking a little recently. Not to put a downer on the tune because I love it, but where's Kano? Maybe I'll be reposting in a couple of weeks ... 8 boys and a beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOS5QmNs-34

No comments:

Post a Comment